Vintage Afternoon Tea at Hereford Ladies Day
One of the biggest days of the year at Hereford Racecourse is just around the corner… it’s Cotswold Hereford Ladies’ Day on Saturday 9th March and we’ve got a great package for you to win with Gregg Upwards in the Afternoon
The NEW Vintage Afternoon Tea Marquee Package -
- Seasonal Afternoon Tea including a selection of homemade sandwiches cakes and teas as well as warm pies.
- Complimentary Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Talk through Racecard before racing
- Live music from Joe Stafford, resident pianist from The Jam House, exclusively in the heated marquee
- On the day there will be a prize of £500 to spend at The Old Market up for grabs in the ‘best dressed’ competition, plus live music and a full afternoon of thrilling racing.
In addition to the main prize, we have four pairs of runner up tickets, so enter our Horses and Courses competition after 3pm with Gregg Upwards and hereford-racecourse.co.uk only on Sunshine Radio
High: 8°C | Low: -2°C
High: 7°C | Low: -1°C
High: 8°C | Low: 0°C
High: 8°C | Low: -1°C