TRP - Press Operator
Job Title : Press Operator
Location : TRP Sealing Systems Ltd, Hereford
TRP Sealing Systems, rubber manufacturer based in Hereford, Rotherwas Ind Est, is currently looking to recruit for the Press Operator position offering new increased pay rates:
• training rate £11.98/hr for a period of 6-8 weeks, rising to £12.59/hr after training completed
• Extra benefits after 1 year service which include increased pay rate £12.96, extra paid holidays, medical insurance scheme.
All necessary PPE provided.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Continental shifts
Working hours 07:00 - 19:00/ 19:00 - 07:00, rotating days and nights, 4 on/4 off
· Manufacture of gaskets or rubber mouldings
· Ensure that the product specification and Standard Operating Procedures are followed; the cure time and temperature shall be set correctly as per specification.
· Examine visually/fully inspect the gaskets for faults: where cycle times allow cures on large presses, all gaskets shall be inspected. When running shuttle presses all gaskets shall be inspected prior to removal from the mould; problems shall be reported to the Team Leader/Shift Support.
· Gaskets should be checked for moulded defects as often as possible during non-loading and unloading time however a full inspection check needs to take place hourly
· Work with team members, Shift Support, Team Leader and other colleagues to fulfil the job requirements.
· Dexterity – eye/hand co-ordination
· Eye for detail
· Work to a target
· Able to communicate effectively
· Able to build up resilience in the workplace
To register your interest text T R P, to 66777
Closing date for applications - ongoing
High: 7°C | Low: -2°C