Operational Mixer required at Vimto Ross
There is no other business quite like ours, we think this is a special place to work, even if we do say so ourselves!
For example, our last survey found 97% of our employees feel we really care about their health and wellbeing and the same number think we have open and honest communication at all levels… That means an opportunity like this is not to be missed.
We have been making life taste better since 1908. As well as our refreshingly different Vimto taste, our varied brand portfolio spans the still, carbonated, post-mix, coffee and frozen drinks categories – so you will find us in your local supermarket, pub and leisure outlet. We also work with the UK’s leading food manufacturers to provide a truly unique range of products everyone loves.
Vimto Ross is an exciting part of the manufacturing arm of Nichols plc. We produce and package products from our own brands including Vimto and Sunkist, along with many other well-known soft drinks and mixers.
The role reports into the Production Team Leader and primary purpose is for mixing ingredients, liquid sugar production and cleaning of equipment used, the correct preparation of recipes, ensuring that our procedures are adhered to exactly blending recipes are made without deviation. The role also provides support and cover to the packaging lines. The role interacts with numerous parties to ensure that the production activities are achieved.
At the heart of everything is our rich family heritage, an unrelenting ambition to keep innovating, and a true pride in who we are.
We are actively looking for difference and we are working hard to make sure all our practices are inclusive.
We have two exciting opportunities to join our team one working Monday morning – Thursday evening predominantly 12 hour days starting at 6am and finishing at 6pm and a second working predominantly 12 hour nights starting at 6pm and finishing at 6am Monday evening – Friday morning.
• Be part of the manufacturing teams in ensuring required daily workload is completed on time, in full and to the approved standards.
• Following SOPs and Approved Recipe master mixing instructions to ensure we have the best soft drinks and mixers available completed right first time.
• Support the coverage of skills across shift, being able to substitute for production operative if required in periods of leave.
• Completing a range of tasks including (but not limited to) mix preparation, machine operating, sugar production, liquid product quality sign off, CIP, downtime monitoring and work area cleanliness.
• Ensure that all raw materials are accurately added to the work order and updated within WMS.
YOU WILL BE:
• Flexible – shift patterns and business needs can change therefore our manufacturing teams must have an adaptable mindset and be available to work opposite shift patterns if required.
• Proud to be part of the family and committed to doing a great job every day.
• Open to learning new skills and training others.
• Communicate positively with others – operating as a role model for the Vimto values.
• Capable of working with accurate measurements and small tolerances.
• Able to follows specific routines and processes.
• Equivalent of 5 weeks holiday (with opportunity to buy extra every year)
• Private medical cover
• Your Birthday off work
• A generous pension scheme
• Annual bonus
Join us and #findyourdifferent
While our people tell us Nichols plc is a great place to work, we know we can do more. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are learning what this means every day.
We are striving to ensure we are building more divers.
To Apply Click HERE
High: 9°C | Low: 7°C