Support Workers required at Services For Independent Living
Working in adult social care, you can make a real difference to people’s lives every day.
As a Support Worker in our Care at Home Services you will be helping elderly and disabled people live the life they choose in their home and the community.
You don’t need lots of qualifications to start your career in care. If you are kind, honest, thoughtful and patient we would love you to work for us.
What we can offer you:
- Great hourly rates
- Paid travel time*
- Paid mileage*
- Comprehensive Induction and start up training with continued learning and development opportunities
- Enhanced family friendly benefits to include Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Blue Light card discount scheme
- Paid company sick pay
- 28 days Annual Leave that increases with length of service
- Company uniforms* and mobile phones provided
- Full time and part times hours as well as variable hours if preferred
- Paid DBS
*Applicable to our Homecare Support Worker position
To see more about our support worker roles and all our other vacancies go to www.s4il.co.uk.
You will get to work in an environment that promotes both personal and professional development, supports wellness in the workplace and a good work life balance.
Full driving licence and access to a car is desirable.
To comply with Government legislation in England, from 1st April 2022, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, unless clinically exempt.
Please submit your CV to HR@s4il.co.uk. If don’t have a CV but would like to be considered, or for an application pack and more information please ring HR on 01568 616653
High: 4°C | Low: -5°C
High: 3°C | Low: -3°C
High: 4°C | Low: -1°C
High: 4°C | Low: -3°C