Production Operative Required at Vimto Ross
There is no other business quite like ours, we think this is a special place to work, even if we do say so ourselves!
For example, our last survey found 97% of our employees feel we really care about their health and wellbeing and the same number think we have open and honest communication at all levels… That means an opportunity like this is not to be missed.
We have been making life taste better since 1908. As well as our refreshingly different Vimto taste, our varied brand portfolio spans the still, carbonated, post-mix, coffee and frozen drinks categories – so you will find us in your local supermarket, pub and leisure outlet. We also work with the UK’s leading food manufacturers to provide a truly unique range of products everyone loves.
Vimto Ross is an exciting part of the manufacturing arm of Nichols plc. We produce and package products from our own brands including Vimto and Sunkist, along with many other well-known soft drinks and mixers.
Reporting into the Production Team Leader and working within the sites shift patterns our production operatives play a vital role in day-to-day manufacturing and ensuring production is aligned to schedules and customer requirements.
At the heart of everything is our rich family heritage, an unrelenting ambition to keep innovating, and a true pride in who we are.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for 5 full time Production Operatives to join our team of talented people.
We are actively looking for difference and we are working hard to make sure all our practices are inclusive.
Working hours are predominantly Monday - Thursday 12hour days starting at 6am and finishing at 6pm.
• Be part of the manufacturing teams in ensuring required daily workload is completed on time, in full and to the approved standards.
• Following SOPs and Approved Recipes to ensure we have the best soft drinks and mixers available.
• Completing a range of tasks including (but not limited to) production preparation, machine operating, stacking product, product movement, downtime monitoring and work area cleanliness.
• Report any issues with stock or equipment immediately to your team leader to minimise downtime.
• Dispose of any waste via the appropriate procedures, ensuring any production/stock wastage is monitored and reported.
• Be willing to learn and share new skills to maximise a multi-skilled team.
• Follow all quality processes and procedures, reporting any potential hazards or near misses to promote a culture of right first time.
YOU WILL BE:
• Flexible – shift patterns and business needs can change therefore our manufacturing teams must have an adaptable mindset and be available to work opposite shift patterns if required.
• Proud to be part of the family and committed to doing a great job every day.
• Open to learning new skills and training others.
• Communicate positively with others – operating as a role model for the Vimto values.
• Equivalent of 5 weeks holiday (with opportunity to buy extra every year)
• Private medical cover
• Your Birthday off work
• A generous pension scheme
• Annual bonus
Join us and #findyourdifferent
While our people tell us Nichols plc is a great place to work, we know we can do more. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are learning what this means every day.
We are striving to ensure we are building more diverse teams, we are at our best when we bring together our different life experiences, ways of thinking and individuality.
Any job offer is subject to an individual’s Right to Work in the UK. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas.
To Apply Click HERE
High: 4°C | Low: -5°C
High: 3°C | Low: -3°C
High: 4°C | Low: -1°C
High: 4°C | Low: -3°C