Packing Assistant Required at Truly UK
We are recruiting for a full time Packing Assistant to join our friendly team based in Brimfield, near Ludlow.
• 3 GCSEs Grade C or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
• Ability to lift and move weights in excess of 20kg
• Strong attention to detail
Key Role Responsibilities
• Mix and pack products to meet orders
• Maintain stock control records
• Assist with Stock rotation and stock checking as required
Due to responsibilities at the beginning and end of each day, part time hours are not an option for this position.
Truly (UK) Ltd is a small but thriving Company based on the Shropshire/Hereford border. We employ around 15 members of staff at our base in Brimfield, Herefordshire, manufacturing and packing cake decorations and cupcake cases to both the wholesale and retail sector, in the UK and across the World.
Why should you apply?
• Salary of up to £17,290 per annum (depending on age) based on 35 hours per week including 45 mins per day of paid breaks
• Hours of work – Full time – 9.00 am till 4.00pm
• Pension – NEST
• Holidays – 28 days p.a. (including bank holidays)
How to apply
To apply for the Packing Assistant position based in Brimfield, near Ludlow, please download an application form HERE
Please email your competed application form to email@example.com.
Please note, we will not be accepting CV’s.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 13th June 2022.
High: 4°C | Low: -5°C
High: 3°C | Low: -3°C
High: 4°C | Low: -1°C
High: 4°C | Low: -3°C