The Humblebee Gardeners are looking to recruit a Landscaper
The Humble-Bee Gardeners Ltd is a small business in Ludlow SY8. We are customer-centric, creative, inclusive and our goal is to Build high quality, inspiring garden spaces with soul..
Our work environment includes:
- Regular social events
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
We are a young company with a rapidly expanding client list. Due to our continued growth, we require a Professional Landscaper to join our small team.
We are looking for a skilled landscaper with excellent quality work, attention to detail and a positive, friendly attitude. As part of the role you will also work alongside a team of gardeners in combined projects from time to time where you will be required to provide soft landscaping as required, such as turfing, hedge cutting and planting for eg. In your role as Professional Landscaper however, your duties will predominantly be in hard landscaping.
- It is essential that you have practical experience in a similar role. This must include fencing, patio/brick laying, decking, and ground work.
- Proof of working in landscaping to a high standard with a keen eye for detail and a desire for excellence.
- Have a real pride in your work and a responsible attitude towards the projects and our commitments to our clients, showing care and thought in your work.
- Be well presented in your appearance and respectful to clients, their property and gardens.
- Full driving license. Ability to operate diggers preferred but not essential.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all weathers and have experience doing so.
- Be physically fit and able with have a flexible, can-do attitude.
- Have good knowledge of health and safety with respect to gardening and landscaping.
- Work well in a team and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch! Simply email us a copy of your CV and a cover letter stating your interest in the position. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Joinery: 1 year (preferred)
- Carpentry: 1 year (preferred)
- landscaping/construction: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To find out more, or for an informal chat call 01584 891463 or 07534 148428 or email your CV to email@example.com
High: 4°C | Low: -5°C
High: 3°C | Low: -3°C
High: 4°C | Low: -1°C
High: 4°C | Low: -3°C