Vehicle Service Technician Required at Hartwell Ford in Hereford
Vehicle Service Technician, Hereford
Salary: £22,000 - 40,000 OTE - based on experience and qualifications
Are you a successful Vehicle Technician and/or MOT Tester and/or Commercial Technician looking to take the next steps in your career?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and have been trading successfully for 100 years. Operating 12 franchised dealerships across 11 locations, the company currently represents brands including Ford and Fiat.
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician and/or MOT Tester and/or Commercial Technician to join our dealership in Hereford.
The Vehicle Technician and/or MOT Tester and/or Commercial Technician will report to the Service Manager and will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
Key Responsibilities of Vehicle Technician and/or MOT Tester and/or Commercial Technician:
• Vehicle inspections including video report.
• General servicing.
• Correction/repair of vehicle defects.
• MOT preparation/presentation.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician and/or MOT Tester and/or Commercial Technician:
• Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent).
• MOT Tester.
• Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar) preferably with Ford.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work.
• Previous Ford training will be highly beneficial.
If you are an organised, driven and experienced Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester looking for your next challenge and you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme, staff discounts and 22 days annual holiday and you are currently entitled to work in the UK, then we want to hear from you.
Click HERE to apply for Vehicle Service Technician at Hartwell Ford
High: 15°C | Low: 4°C
High: 14°C | Low: 8°C
High: 14°C | Low: 6°C