Christmas Toy Appeal 2018
Can you help raise a smile for some of Herefordshire's, Monmouthshire's, Shropshire's and Worcestershire's most vulnerable and poorly children?
Last year people, generously donated thousands of toys for Sunshine Radio's Christmas Toy Appeal.
This year we'd like to ask you to do the same again.
We're asking you to buy just one toy and drop it off at one of the many collection points situated across our broadcast region.
You'll help under-privileged children across the Sunshine area and we're supporting a number of charities including Home Start, Phoenix Bereavement, Hereford County Hospital Children's Ward, The Hope Centre, The Salvation Army and more!
A few pointers when buying your gift:
- Please ensure that your gift is a brand new toy, complete with relevant European safety marks
- Any toy suitable for 0-18 years - No clothing please
- The present must not be wrapped.
Help a child smile this Christmas with the Sunshine Radio Toy Appeal 2018
- Handyman House, Monnow Street, Monmouth
- White Stuff, Monnow Street, Monmouth
- TCM Carpets, 9 Laundry Place, Abergavenny
- Get Together, Nevill Street, Abergavenny
- Sunshine Radio Ludlow, Burway Trading Estate
- Sunshine Radio Hereford, Suite 5, Penn House, Broad Street, Hereford
- Clifton Bingo, South Street, Leominster
- The Hope Centre, Hereford Road, Bromyard
- Appliance Solutions, Lower Road Trading Estate, Ledbury
- Get Connected, High Street, Ross-On-Wye
- White Stuff, Widemarsh Street, Hereford
- Co-Op Bobblestock, Grandstand Road, Hereford
- Family Furnishers, Catherine Street, Hereford
- Tesco, Bewell Street, Hereford
- Tesco, Belmont, Hereford
- Vets 4 Pets, Hereford
High: 8°C | Low: -1°C
High: 7°C | Low: 0°C
High: 7°C | Low: 2°C
High: 8°C | Low: 0°C