Christmas Toy Appeal 2017
Can you help raise a smile for some of Herefordshire and Monmouthshire's most vulnerable and poorly children?
Last year people in the two counties, insanely, generously donated thousands of toys for Sunshine Radio's Christmas Toy Appeal.
This year we'd like to ask you to do the same again.
We're asking you to buy just one toy and drop it off at one of the many collection points across Herefordshire and Monmouthshire.
You'll help under-privileged children across the Sunshine area and we're supporting a number of charities including Hope House and Phoenix Bereavement.
A few pointers when buying your gift:
- Please ensure that your gift is a brand new toy, complete with relevant European safety marks
- Any toy suitable for 0-18 years - No clothing please
- The present must not be wrapped.
Help a child smile this Christmas with the Sunshine Radio Toy Appeal 2017.
- Sunshine Radio - Penn House on Broad Street in Hereford
- Tesco Belmont - Abbotsmead Road in Hereford
- Tesco - Bewell Street in Hereford
- Tigerbella - Monnow Street in Monmouth
- Handyman House - Monnow Street in Monmouth
- White Stuff Hereford - Widemarsh Street in Hereford
- White Stuff Monmouth - Monnow Street in Monmouth
- Rub-A-Dub-Dub - Brookend Street in Ross-On-Wye
- The Family Furnishers - Catherine Street in Hereford
- Appliance Solutions - Bye Street in Ledbury
- Bengry Motors - Southern Avenue in Leominster
- Furniture Cave - Church Street in Leominster
- Vets4Pets - Inside Pets at Home in Hereford
- Little Treasures Baby Shop - Merthyr Road in Abergavenny
FRIDAY 17TH DECEMBER WILL BE THE FINAL DAY TO DROP TOYS IN AT COLLECTION POINTS
High: 7°C | Low: 0°C
Light rain shower
High: 6°C | Low: 3°C
High: 6°C | Low: 1°C